Wednesday 5 June 2013

When does Singapore Stock - STI bottomed out ?

When does Singapore Stock market STI bottomed out ?

Foreign fund exit from ASIA. We may not know actual amount immediately. But Asia currency exchange rate could be an indicator. I choose Philippine Peso which shall have lesser central bank intervention than our almighty SGD.
Today Peso exchange rate stay at low level 42.2 PHP to 1 USD. It may signal foreign investment fund continuously outflow from Asia.

When does STI bottomed out ? I may start to buy when STI go below 3100. 3000 shall be very strong support level

Similarly to HSI, I will start to buy when it reach 21000. Strong Support at 20000

 Beware of big Chinese banks book closure date. They are concentrated on June. They only pay dividend once a year. Banks share price may drop 5% after book closure date. HSI will drop accordingly. I factor in those effect.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you comment. You can email me too. I hope you find my blog useful