Tuesday 21 May 2013

Beginner's guide for new stock investor - Timing

Beginner's Guide for new stock investor

Timing
 
I concluded all my painful lessons in investing. Timing in my top priority.
 
If market index was near 52 weeks high, you should stop buy in any stock. It could be too expensive. However, many investors think otherwise - buy high will go higher. This could be true for a short period of time. But it was so expensive, upside would be little but downside was terrible.
 
If market index was near 52 weeks low. You should buy in actively. Market could go down further. But upside is rewarding. There must be reason to be afraid. Investor are willing to sell to you at lower price when market believe it would go lower. 
 
It need a lot of courage to buy at low. Test yourself  in next market low (May be in 2013 July ?)





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you comment. You can email me too. I hope you find my blog useful