Thursday 4 December 2014

Happy 2015 ?

China's Banks and Properties developers mentioned in previous post are doing well.

Singapore stock are relatively expensive. Properties market correction is overdue. My focus in fixed income investment e.g. Genting Bond and OCBC preference share. Their interest rate are around 4 to 5%.  Some REITs may pay better . However properties market are going down. REITs NAV may drop e.g. Cambridge Industrial Trust . Fixed income's 4 to 5% could be the best option available.

We shall have Merry Christmas. May be Happy New Year eve ? For 2015, I have no idea !


BTW, whatever mention in my blog is my opinion but not recommendation for investment. All investment are risky.

5 Dec 2014




keywords
2015 forcast, Genting Bond, OCBC prefer share, Cambridge Industrial Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you comment. You can email me too. I hope you find my blog useful